This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site and software downloaded from this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What information is collected from you via software downloaded from this website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to learn more about our products.
We are the sole owners of the information retrieved by software downloaded from this website. Actify tracks SpinFire Professional activation via seat-ID information included with every software trial download. This information is used by Actify to track software download activation and is strictly for the company’s use.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
The security of your personal information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect.
Information gathered will not be traded, rented or sold, and is used solely for Actify’s technical support and marketing purposes. Actify uses firewalls and has security measures in place at its physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our web site or through email.
Registration and activation
In order to acquire certain product trials or white papers in this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Actify tracks SpinFire Professional software trial activation.